We have over 70 pieces of equipment, which include the following:
- Off road trucks – we have 25 & 30 ton end dumps – for moving large amounts of dirt.
- Compactors – Also called sheep’s foot, compacts dirt when placed on site.
- Dozers – used for rough or fine grading, we have from small to large dozers. Used from yard grades to large dirt site moving.
- Graders – used for grading driveways and roadways.
- Gradall – ditch lines and shoulder work.
- Excavators – used for clearing, digging and moving dirt.
- Track Loaders – used for clearing, digging and moving dirt.
- Rubber Tire Loaders – used for load dirt off job sites.
- Posi Tracs – used for some light clearing, grading, moving dirt and prep yards for seeding.
- Pans – used for moving large amounts of dirt.
- Rollers – roll driveways.
- Backhoes – dig for septic systems, ditch line work, light clearing and some grading.
Visit our Equipment Photo Gallery to see some of our equipment in action!
Our equipment includes grinders, track loaders, compactors, septic systems diggers, and many more.
Calvert County Chamber of Commerce