We have over 70 pieces of equipment, which include the following:
- Off road trucks – we have 25 & 30 ton end dumps – for moving large amounts of dirt.
- Compactors – Also called sheep’s foot, compacts dirt when placed on site.
- Dozers – used for rough or fine grading, we have from small to large dozers. Used from yard grades to large dirt site moving.
- Graders – used for grading driveways and roadways.
- Gradall – ditch lines and shoulder work.
- Excavators – used for clearing, digging and moving dirt.
- Track Loaders – used for clearing, digging and moving dirt.
- Rubber Tire Loaders – used for load dirt off job sites.
- Posi Tracs – used for some light clearing, grading, moving dirt and prep yards for seeding.
- Pans – used for moving large amounts of dirt.
- Rollers – roll driveways.
- Backhoes – dig for septic systems, ditch line work, light clearing and some grading.
Visit our Equipment Photo Gallery to see some of our equipment in action!
Calvert County Chamber of Commerce